The FB Influence videos are lengthy and might put you off. But, what is it about this product that makes it appealing to online marketers? I reveal all in this FB Influence Review. So, lets crack into it.
FB Influence 2.0 or FB Influence is a compact course of videos and downloadable resources that can be used as a complete roadmap for creating and leveraging the power of Facebook to direct more traffic to your website and build your business brand online. All the mechanics are covered in simple and clear video tutorials to help you start from setting up your profile right through creating Facebook ads.
- 0.1 OVERVIEW
- 0.2 FB Influence 2.0 Review
- 0.3 Who is FB Influence for?
- 0.4 What is FB Influence?
- 0.5 Who is Amy Porterfield?
- 0.6 What You Get
- 1 See How I Sell Products with Zero Inventory Using a Simple 4 Step Formula
- 2 Join over a Million Members
FB Influence 2.0 Review
- Product: FB Influence
- Niche: Facebook Marketing
- Author: Amy Porterfield
- Website: fbinfluence.com
- Price: $97 Initial Fee + Upsells and Continuity Fees
- Overall Ranking: 51 out of 100 (2.55/5)
- Verdict: Legit
Who is FB Influence for?
FB Influence is designed for those struggling to tap into Facebook as a source of traffic, leads and customers. Whether you are just getting started, a small business owner, an internet marketer, or a solo-preneur marketer, FB Influence is a convenient tool to implement proven Facebook marketing strategies without wasting your valuable time.
The marketing opportunities teeming at Facebook cannot be ignored. Its power to allure visitors is nearly as amazing as the return rate that is why many take advantage by running some ad campaigns and try different strategies to get more engagement. Precisely because Facebook is huge, boasting of more than 1,300,000,000 active users, it can be difficult to keep up with all the constant changes, new policy guidelines, and sometimes just how to do the very basic business marketing strategy.
If you are a savvy marketer, it is a no-brainer that you must learn how to access this HUGE number of users than just setting up a Fan Page. You are probably wondering how others are getting the most out of this social media giant. Knowing there are many layers and idiosyncrasies involved with Facebook marketing, you may either need to do a lot of self-learning or spend on professionals to manage your Facebook presence for you. FB Influence claims it has the power to do the former.
What is FB Influence?
FB Influence 2.0, or simply FB Influence, is a social marketing strategy compiled in a series of training videos that show how your marketing techniques can leverage from the business building power of Facebook. FB Influence comes digitally in four modules, allowing you to have instant access to all training materials that cover what it takes to have a successful marketing strategy using Facebook.
Learn How to Start Your Own Fun Blog using My 4 Step Formula
Apart from the four learning modules, FB Influence comes with a handful of bonuses designed to help people on how to implement the strategies and tips laid out in the course. The content is delivered by its author, Amy Porterfield, together with her partners Lewis Howes and Sean Malarkey who are responsible with the promotion and support of FB Influence.
Who is Amy Porterfield?
Amy Porterfield is a social media strategist for small businesses and entrepreneurs, and the co-author of the book Facebook Marketing for All-In-One for Dummies. One of the many ways Amy helps entrepreneurs across the world to maximize success of their internet marketing efforts is to create electronic products or courses and sell them online. FB Influence is one of these products.
Amy is a well-known top thought leader in the social media marketing world. She has tons of content – blogs, webinars, podcasts and videos to her credit. She is also a frequent speaker at numerous marketing conferences. Amy also worked with top online marketers as project manager for very large product launches. She also worked as the community manager for SocialMediaExaminer.com.
Years ago, Amy worked for Tony Robbins as Director of Content Creation responsible for marketing for his events and in managing large-scale online marketing campaigns. She left to start her own business. With the numerous requests for information on her Facebook Influence system, Amy created FB Influence to provide business owners, entrepreneurs, and marketers with critical strategies vital for success on Facebook. Amy is the instructor and voice on all the videos in the course.
What You Get
Purchasing FB Influence provides you with the following training courses and some great bonuses:
Module 1: The Foundation for Facebook Success – As the first in a series of modules, this module starts off with laying the groundwork for creating and setting up the basic design of your page. Its helpful tools include the following:
- The 7 Core Rules to achieve your Facebook marketing success
- How to Brand your Facebook Timeline page Strategically
- Top 10 Most Frequently Asked Questions About Facebook Pages
- A Privileged View of Your Facebook Page Dashboard
- Facebook Insights: The Powerful Tools to Track and Measure your Facebook Success
Module 2: Growing a Lucrative Fan Base – In this module, you will learn important tips and strategies how to grow your Facebook Fan Base.
- How to use the Most Effective Search Tool to Find your Ideal Audience within Facebook
- 5 Proven-to-Work Strategies and Techniques to Grow your Fan Foundation
- How to Create Custom Applications that Convert and which will Make your Fans take Action with Them
- How to Increase and Grow your Fan Foundation by Creating an Inexpensive Ad Campaign
- Quick and Easy Steps on How to Use the Power of Mobile Marketing by Making your Facebook Page Mobile-Ready
Module 3: Building your Authority and Becoming the Go-to-Source – This is all about engaging and developing a relationship with your audience. Things to learn here include:
- Facebook Content to Post and When to Post
- 7 Sure-fire Strategies to Create Engagement
- Tips to Build your Authority on Facebook
- Tips and Strategies for Facebook Contests and Giveaways
- How to Exert Advantage in the Management of your Facebook Page
Module 4: Turning Fans into Loyal Customers – The module provides tips and strategies for converting your Facebook Page into a lead generating machine. The topics are:
- Three Steps to Turn your Page into a Lead Generating Machine (Part 1 and 2)
- How to Sell on Facebook
- How to Create and Advertise an Event on Facebook
- How to Obtain Fast Results with FB Influence – Pointers for Taking Action and Getting Momentum
See How I Sell Products with Zero Inventory Using a Simple 4 Step Formula
- Bonus 1: Content Marketing Power Plays –This FB Influence bonus gives access to 50 great examples of Facebook posts from different niches to enable you to maximize the power of content marketing.
- Bonus 2: 3 Ways to Use Facebook Groups – This teaches the step-by-step procedure on how to use Facebook Groups to create communities around certain products, improve customer service, and generate qualified leads and drive new sales.
- Bonus 3: 50 Stunning, Ready-Made Image Quotes – This valuable bonus gives access to 50 done-for-you different beautiful images to attract your fans and increase your engagement.
- Bonus 4: The 3-Step Blueprint on Generating Lead in Facebook
- Bonus 5: New “Members-Only” Training Workshops
- Bonus 6: Complete Access Member Support with Private FB Influence Facebook Group. This includes:
- How to Create your Social Media Strategy to Increase Exposure Rapidly
- The 3-Step Lead Generating Facebook Blueprint
- ‘Change is Good’ Exploring Facebook’s New Features
- How to Take Advantage of Facebook Places and Deals
- Turning Fans into Super Fans
- On top of these, you will have full access support to Amy’s private Facebook Group so you can get all the help you need along the way.
The support for members of FB Influence is not adequate. Amy and Sean are not personally accessible. The primary way to access support is through the Facebook Group, which is actually a bunch of people in similar situation trying to figure out the questions. Unless the “experts” are actively engaged in the group, support can be obtained from each other within the community and in forums, assuming everyone actually participates.
Another support area can be located within the dashboard wherein you can email your support needs and concerns to the administrators.
Money Back Guarantee
The program offers a “60-Day 100% Money Back Guarantee” if you are not completely satisfied with it. There are no questions asked, so there’s little to zero risks if you wish to try this marketing program.
What to Like about FB Influence
- Great Training – The training is laid out in a fantastic and non-overwhelming fashion. The high-quality videos offer step-by-step and easy to follow procedures on how to initially create your FB page up to the advanced techniques to generate leads and sales. Amy delivers the content efficiently and shows that she knows her stuff well to be able to help people develop their own strategy for Facebook marketing.
- Mindset of Engagement – The best part of the training program lies in its focus on increasing engagement. Unlike other programs with a mindset on building, FB Influence focuses mainly on engagement on content because it will naturally lead to more FB page likes and more people seeing your content.
- Facebook Support Group – This provides you with the opportunity to participate in the private Facebook group. It is a great place to get some feedback about your page and FB marketing efforts, and to be able to connect with people who can be of help to you.
What not to Like about FB Influence
- Lengthy Videos – Most of the videos have great content, but some are pretty long and quite dragging. Although this can be helpful in absorbing all the details thoroughly, it is better if the videos speed up a little bit faster to get through the training because not all users have a lot of extra time.
- Old Facebook Layout – Facebook has undergone a major visual facelift, but FB Influence still has most of the same old features up to the present. Accessing the new features may be difficult if you are not too familiar with Facebook.
FB Influence delivers a ton of value for a price that is cheap considering the profit it can potentially earn in making your online business a success. It is a great investment if you want to take advantage of the power of Facebook marketing. Never has there been any platform such as FB Influence where you can post much information about you or your product and create them as engaging to a wide range of audience.
FB Influence is available in every format, so you can choose it in ways that will work best for you. The information comes directly from Amy’s experiences of working with Facebook for years, so they are not available elsewhere.
The strategies work across the board. Whether you are an entrepreneur, a small or big company, or a single blogger, C can take your Facebook marketing to the next level. At its current launch price of $97, FB Influence is a valuable course to spend your hard-earned money on.
An alternative to just having an influentual presence on Facebook, is to have an Entire Arsenal of Web-based strategies especially if you are looking to make money with it. And here is a comparison with a well known Affiliate Marketing Training platform just to show you the kind of support and expert training there is out there!
Join over a Million Members
Who Have Started Their Own Online Business.
Learn How to Start Your Own Fun Blog using My 4 Step Formula
14 thoughts on “FB Influence 2.0 Review”
Wow what a thorough review this is. Thanks a bunch There are tons of online programs claiming they can help you make cool cash online but at the end they are not. Because of the rise in the number of online scams it is always advisable to do a thorough research before buying any product. Here comes the great help from your post, making my job easy I will definitely come back to your website to learn more information. Thanks again!
Hi Jordan! You are welcome and I will endevour to bring the most updated information on new and existing earning online products to you and all of my readers. Thanks for visiting and for the comments.
I have just read your review of FB Influence 2.0 and your specific comments on the likes and dislikes of the product. Would it be fair to say that you enjoyed the technical aspects of the product but not the support provided by the company? And is this why you only gave it a marginal pass of 51 out of 100?
If there are better products available which could provide me similar information, I would be keen to read your review.
Hiya Gary! Thanks for stopping in and it’s great to have your comments and questions. I think that their support could be better and at least have experts to answer peoples questions adequately. The other reason for the marginal pass score of 51/100 is because there is no point in giving instuctions for an older version of the features in Facebook, therefore, it needs updating. I personallly find this frustrating. As mentioned earlier support is not adequate either
So, appropriate support and being shown the proper way to do something is for me two key aspects to building your online earning success. Wealthy Affilliate do a stella job at this.
Hope this answers your questions Gary.
Facebook has so many members and on there can be potential customers to one’s business so why shouldn’t I want to use Facebook but the real problem is that as a marketer, there are more things to do than putting together a Facebook community and maintaining. If the FB influence can help to manage this stress then why not, I’d definitely like to give it a go. Thank you for sharing.
Hi Henderson! Great to have you stop by and for your comments. Yes, there is more to online marketing than managing a facebook community – I totally agree. If Facebook marketing is all you were doing then then you are missing out on so much more I think you would agree. SEO for example and the income generating potential of a blogging website when done properly. I would argue that SEO has bigger potential because everyone who is online has access to the search engines and only a protion of these are on Facebook. SEO is King and ruler over Facebook. However, this is not to say that FB is not a good option but for me I want to put my time and energy into something that has more reach.
This is a great review. At first I thought you were selling the product and I thought why is she telling it warts and all? Then I realised. Maybe I’m a little slow today.
You made a very good argument for the need for a product like this for a lot of people, whilst also highlighting some of the issues. I think at the end of the day you have both convinced me that I would benefit from a solution like this while at the same time showing me that perhaps this wasn’t the right one. I can use the information you shared as a reference point for similar solutions from other suppliers. Well done.
Hiya Luigi. I do my best to bring the information to the readers like youself, the good the bad and the ugly based on my own experience and research. But at the end of the day, each person must make up their own mind about the product whether that is based on reviews alone or based on ones own experience.
I also write reviews on request, so if you have a earning online product in mind and want me to review it, I would be happy to do that for you. Use the comment box to let me know. I will respond within 24 hours.
What a great review.
There were a number of things that I felt were really helpful. First, you pointed out subtly but showing how important it is, that Facebook is changing all the time and as a consequence, books and courses tend to date very quickly.
You did say that there were upsells and continuity fees, but not whether there were in fact updates available or coming, to take into consideration the constant changes. I suspect that the course could be segmented into concepts that don’t fundamentally change, i.e. the why, the strategies and techniques of influencer and general Facebook Marketing and then the things that do change, which might be the paint by numbers of how to do things. A novice would be looking for the paint by numbers and it would be reasonable to expect that at the time you bought the package, it was up to date, or there would be free updates for a period of time.
It was interesting that the course developer was not personally available to provide support, but had in effect provided a group page where support could be found. Having provided software support in the past, I understand the issues and costs of providing support. When I provided software support, I used to charge more per hour, than the total cost of this course and often it was a people problem and nothing to do with the software or training. It would be good to know if the group was working and if there were members of the group who provided useful support.
The layout of your review was very professional and I wondered if you were being harsh with your rating. As I said earlier, I think you have provided a wonderful baseline to measure other applications against. It would be interesting to know how the developer would feel about this review. You have given them great information about how to improve their product, although I wouldn’t be surprised if they were defensive on reading it.
Congratulations on a great review and writing it in such a way that I read it from start to finish, even though it seemed a bit daunting at the start.
Hi Luigi! Thank you for taking the time to read the FB Influence review and for your comments.
I have had great experiences with outstanding, well thought out, well planned and well executed delivery of online services which set the bar high. This would be one reason for the way I rank a product because now my expectations are high because of my experiences.
There are products that are simply just scams, making outrageous claims about what you can earn in exchange for a payment from you when clearly their product is rubbish, and downright dishonest in some cases. So, the imaginary ranking bar that sits between 0 and 100 has quite a wide scale.
Obviously, there are those developers and creators who have the resources and money behind their products that you would expect their products to be at least around 50 to 100 on the ranking scale. But I am only guessing that this is the case.
There are a number of factors to take into account including what users are saying about a product. In the end though, it’s the individual users experience that matters. I simply try to bring an honest educated and researched opinion.
I don’t claim to always get it right.
Thanks again for visiting and I appreciate you taking time out to engage with me.
FB influence might be the perfect platform I have been calmly expecting to help get me started with running my Facebook exploits with affiliate marketing. I really want to make use of fb but I’m not really sure how to go about the entire thing. Their training is the number one pulley that attracts me towards this offer. Well! All should be well with them since I can still get support on the Facebook group. That is still okay. Thanks
Hiya Shelley. Thanks for calling by and for your comments. I hope you have great success! Social Media can definately help to draw more traffic to your affiliate marketing efforts. Have a great time with it, but a word of caution from me to stay focused on your affiliate marketing efforts, giving your time and attention that it deserves. Take it from me, it is easy to be distracted by shiny new objects so to speak but remember that affiliate marketing should be your main gig as the rewards can be huge.
Facebook has been like an untapped unknown potential for me and I really want to explore it’s possibilities. The opportunity to increase traffic to my website is the major reason I will give this FB influence a chance. Besides, I’m totally safe because I can always take advantage of the money back guarantee if it doesn’t work out. That is a thumbs up already from me. I like that they offer great training but I’m a little concerned with the support though.
Hi Rodarrick. Thanks for calling by again, it’s always great to have your comments. Facebook for sure can generate traffic to your website, it can also increase post engagement and build a following as we all know. So, it can indeed be a vital marketing tool to use in your online marketing efforts.
Newbies however, could find these tools unafordalble and beyond their reach as apposed to those who have been in the industry a while and turning a good profit. But, that shouldn’t stop the online marketing newby from just taking time to learn it for themselves, giving just of their time to it.