PrizeRebel is one of the best-paid survey sites to access online. It is a free US-based GPT (get-paid-to) website where members can earn rewards by completing a variety of different online activities and tasks in exchange for gift cards, cash, and merchandise. The pay-out is consistent, and they are provided in different cash out options. It is available around the world, but residents of Australia, Canada, UK, or the USA have more opportunities than those outside these areas.
Type: GPT site
Rating: 70 out of 100 (3.5/5)
Who is it for? Anyone from any country, aged over 18. Those aged 13 – 18 can also be a member provided they have the consent of a parent or guardian.
Most people dream of being able to earn more than what they generate from the same humdrum jobs. Working from the comfort and familiarity of your own home is a better option than being stuck in a 9 to 5 job. A survey and reward platform like PrizeRebel can be the key to make that dream come true.
PrizeRebel is a company created in 2007 in San Diego, California. It is a market research company that comes in the form of a “Get Paid To” (GPT) website. The founders used to be members of survey sites who became unimpressed at how long it takes to process their rewards and the poor customer service available from other market research and GPT companies.
Instead of focusing solely on surveys, PrizeRebel offers different options to earn rewards. It is available around the world for anyone older than 18 years, while those aged 13 to 18 can also join as long as they have parental or guardian consent. To date, PrizeRebel has more than 8 million members, and has paid $16 million worth of rewards since the launching of the site.
Read A Review About A Legitimate Training Platform Turning Out Thousands Of Very Successful Online Entreprenuers With No Prior Experience:
The home page boasts of an earning money mechanics as “easy as 1, 2, 3.” Getting started involves only a few minutes to sign up and you are given immediate access to the surveys and different tasks. The three steps are:
Sign Up: Signing up is done either with your email account or via Facebook. An email will be sent by PrizeRebel to confirm your membership. Once you are done, you can access your account and you can proceed right away to a task of your choice to earn points which can be redeemed in the form of cash and gift cards.
A bonus of 10 points is earned by filling your profile questionnaire. Based on the details provided, PrizeRebel determines which and how many surveys to offer if they match according to your profile. Within seconds after signing up you are on your way to earning points.
Complete Cash Surveys: A variety of surveys are available to choose from. The surveys are provided by different marketing companies, such as Ascend, AdGate, Opinion World, etc.
Get Paid: For each survey completed, points are earned which can be swapped for gift cards, cash, and more.
10 Ways to Earn on PrizeRebel
- Surveys – PrizeRebel has nine different survey companies as partners. It means multiple surveys are available for you to complete and earn points from. Just click the “Go” tab of your selected provider and you are taken through the surveys available, including their type, time frame, and points to earn. The points vary, ranging from 50 to 700 points, depending on availability and length. If you’ve been “screened out,” you are redirected back to try for another survey.
- Offer Walls – This is an alternative place to explore if surveys are not your thing. There are also nine different providers with a wide variety of offers to provide you multiple opportunities to earn points by completing a simple task. Offers may involve signing up for free product trials, registering for a newsletter, playing games, watching a video, installing an app, and browsing the internet. Each offer carries different amounts of points.
- Watch Videos – Another way to earn points is simply by watching short videos. In many cases, there is the need to watch many videos, which may be about celebrities, comedy, fashion, food and dining, gaming, technology or travel to earn a few points.
- Cash or Paid Offers – The offers are provided by third-party platforms. The free offers may earn you around 100 points just for signing up. The paid offers often require credit card information to sign up for a free trial of a service. Paid offers pay more, averaging around $5 per completed task.
- Tasks – The tasks are provided by PrizeRebel partner site called Figure Eight, previously CrowdFlower. There are different tasks to complete for points, mostly short surveys and other simple tasks like data entry and picture description.
- Play Games on Your Phone – The games are provided by Offertoro, another PrizeRebel partner. Most games have a time limit or level to reach in order to earn points. Each game has a different set of rules and requirements so it is important to always read the app or game description.
- Raffles – Specific gift cards are up for raffle every four days. Joining costs 10 cents with a chance to win a $5 – $10 gift cards. Some of your PrizeRebel points can be used to enter raffles and get a chance to triple your earnings.
- Lucky Numbers – It involves buying a lottery ticket for 20 points and choosing four numbers from 1 to 17 which you think will win in the weekly draw. If your numbers win you have hit the jackpot.
- Contests and Daily Bonus Points – There are four contests to participate in to try your luck and win something, namely: Task contest, Offer Wall contest, Surveys contest, and Referral contest. The most active PrizeRebel members to finish as the top 10 highest earners within a contest period will be rewarded. For example, if you have a good referral base, you stand a chance at winning in the referral contest, or if you rank #1 in the survey contest, you earn a prize.
- Referral Program – Considered as the most profitable part, the referral program earns you a 20% pay-out on what your referrals earn. You are assigned a unique referral code, which you can share through email or social media. As you progress to the membership tier, your referral bonus can increase up to 30%.
There are several membership levels for PrizeRebel users. New members start off at the Bronze level. After completing surveys and other tasks, and earning 1000 points ($10.00), membership level progresses to Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond. Each level determines the amount of earnings through referrals, the processing speed of rewards, and whether or not a bonus will be received at the end of the month.
As membership climbs the level ladder, more perks and discounts are offered on prize cash outs. Regardless of level, the points can be cashed out because level progression is based on your current total earnings and not on the outstanding balance.
Redeeming Points for Rewards
A good selection of gift cards is available, including Amazon, Facebook, PlayStation, pre-paid Visa cards, and Steam, to name a few. The nice thing about PrizeRebel is the ability to redeem a reward for points as little as 200, which is equivalent to a $2 gift card, 500 points are equal to $5, 1000 points will get you $10, and so on.
You can redeem anytime without having to achieve a higher amount of points for a more valuable reward. The minimum pay-out requirement is 100 points, an equivalent of $1. The processing time depends on the level of membership.
Payment methods include PayPal, Dwolla, Visa cards, and different types of digital and physical gift cards offered by companies, such as Amazon, Forever 21 and Skype. There is also the option to use your points to play online games like Minecraft and League of Legends, or donate your earnings to different charitable organizations.
PrizeRebel offers solid support and help for their members. The website is very responsive in communicating with members via their social profiles.
What to like about PrizeRebel
- Attractive user interface
- Easy to navigate
- Minimum pay-out requirement
- Different ways to cash out
- Fast payment
- Plenty of ways to earn points
- Large selection of surveys available with high point value
- Lots of different redeemable rewards available
- Good referral program
- Website is accessible on various devices
Complaints about PrizeRebel
- Inconsistency with point-reward ratio
- Lots of pre-qualifying questions
- Screening out of surveys can be very frustrating
- Problems with redeeming points
- Difficult to qualify for surveys
- Few points to be earned in some tasks
- Different set of private policies of third-party websites
- Missing payments
- Too many emails
- Uses points currency, instead of cash
PrizeRebel is a legitimate website where you can regularly earn yourself a small amount of money. A vast array of opportunities to earn rewards and interesting tasks and activities are available. It has a quick reward processing system that redeems as little as $2.
Signing up is free and becoming a member is a worthwhile time to spend while you earn online. The few complaints are overshadowed by the great features that cannot be found on other websites. Despite the flaws, PrizeRebel is probably one of the best survey domains, so it is easy to strongly recommend the website.
There are many online earning opportunities both good and bad. If you have a product that you are considering but don’t have time to research it, please contact me in the comment section below and I will provide a review for you.