I bring you a Clickbank Pirate Review so you are able to make an informed decision about the legitimacy or short-comings of a this product. Lets dive in.
Clickbank Pirate (CB Pirate) is an auxiliary service to be used alongside Clickbank, a popular internet retailer with a web of affiliate network. As an affiliate marketing program, CB Pirate promises to teach you how to make money online by selling Clickbank products. It provides access to their resources, tutorials and marketing tools necessary to create a successful affiliate business that revolves around promoting Clickbank products.
Clickbank Pirate Review
Name: ClickBank Pirate
Product Type: Turnkey Package for Making Quick Money
Type of Business: Clickbank Affiliate Marketing
Owners: Soren Jordansen and Cindy Battye
$67 signup fee
$37 monthly fee
$4.97 special price to get started
Rating: 22 out of 100 (1.1/5)
Who is it for? Newbies with no online experience and no website
Best for: The owner of the product
Verdict: Legit, but not recommended
Clickbank Pirate (CB Pirate) is a program that does everything for you by giving their turnkey websites and templates to use in building your own affiliate marketing business. It is a bundle of guide, multiple lessons, and tools necessary to build a successful and profitable marketing business that is entirely based around Clickbank.
As soon as you plug into the system, you are promised to rake in loads of passive money even without a website or a product of your own. CB Pirate does everything for you by providing WordPress websites loaded with materials to be used for promoting certain affiliate products and services. The system comes with hosting and free downloads to encourage potential visitors to your site to leave an email. CB Pirate assures it is by selling the products included in the package that is basically everything needed to make money.
Unmasking the Owners
The sales page at cbpirate.com shows a message from David Blaze in current date. A thorough search for this person in any social platforms ends futile as if he does not really exist. Clicking “Contact Us” at the bottom of the sales page will direct you to IM Wealth Builder.
IM Wealth Builder was created by Soren Jordensen and Cindy Battye, the same people behind Clickbank Pirate. It appears that David Blaze is just a front person to mislead people away from IM Wealth Builder, an innovative marketing solutions company known for creating a number of scam products. Both Jordensen and Battye claim to be masters of internet marketing and affiliate marketing.
How does Clickbank Pirate work
Clickbank Pirate boldly claims you can make $10,000 per month right at the top of their sales page. To prove their point, a couple of before and after screenshots are shown on the sales page to compare how customers make hundreds of dollars every day as soon as the system was implemented. Of course, it is not as simple and realistic as it promises to be. The product is supposed to work as follows:
Upon signing into the members area, a PDF file and some “done-for-you” squeeze pages promoting freebies will be shown. The PDF gives text-based lessons in two or three paragraphs, teaching about building an online biz. The templates are configured in such a way that subscribers are sent to different links. The program coaches you how to promote several different affiliate deals, from which you are promised a certain commission.
What is actually being taught is affiliate marketing, a legitimate way of establishing an online business. In reality, you are doing affiliate marketing for Clickbank Pirate and making them earn extra income from doing your work. The idea is to send traffic to the squeeze pages. Should someone make a purchase you get a commission. While you can be earning some money from the program, it is unlikely to result in the amount being blatantly advertised in the sales page. The meatiest part is that Clickbank Pirate makes a cut from your hard work.
- Video Tutorials – They are simple videos explaining very simple marketing basics. Although quite extensive, the videos are insufficient to equip you in starting to market the affiliate links provided to you.
- Landing Pages – By themselves, the landing pages will not rank in Google and will not get any organic traffic.
- Article Marketing – Unfortunately, article marketing has become an outdated way to get traffic.
Tools and Training
A few tools are included in the package, but are not really worth the amount invested considering there are better programs online that can be accessed for free:
- Pre-loaded WordPress website
- Pre-written content and banners
- 5 Pre-made niche landing pages
- Free auto responder
- Free reports and newsletter for your readers
- PLR articles
- Images for your site
The type of trainings within CB Pirate is very outdated and has no potential to get good results, such as:
- Affiliate Marketing
- Classified Ads
- Email list-building
- Exchanging email lists
- PPC Advertising
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Search Engine Optimization
- Traffic Exchange Marketing
Community and Help
The product offers little help, and there is no real online community or support forum to pull you out when you are stuck in a situation.
Hype and Promises Enumerated
CB Pirate has too much to offer. Here are the main hypes and promises highlighted throughout the sales page:
- Make $10,000 per month without a website or a product of your own
- Start generating autopilot income in less than 15min
- No set up required. No need for your own Hosting, Autoresponder or any technical skills whatsoever
- No need to write a single word because a monthly 20 done-for-you blog posts will be provided for your turnkey website
- You do not have to sell anything. All that is needed is for you to give away free reports.
- Complete turnkey packages every month if you continue to pay the recurring membership fee of $37 per month.
Positive Aspects of Clickbank Pirate
- 60-day money-back guarantee – You are entitled to get a refund within 60 days if you are not satisfied with the product. Request for a refund is quite easy because payment processing is done through Clickbank.
- Access to proven templates – The pre-built proven templates are useful for beginners with no knowledge in creating an effective landing page.
- Use of legit business model – Clickbank Pirate uses and teaches affiliate marketing, a legit and proven business model that has helped many people achieve financial success.
- Outdated training and resources – The training resources have not been updated since the product was created many years ago. The weak training materials do not include important SEO and general internet marketing knowledge.
- Monthly recurring fee – You have to pay this regularly in order to work for them and make them commissions.
- Limited to Clickbank – There are many other platforms and opportunities that offers affiliate marketing, but this one is only limited to Clickbank.
- False promises – There are lots of hype to convince people to sign up, but mostly they are just undelivered promises.
- Duplicate contents – CB Pirate users promote the same content, which is no longer effective in this day and age. It is simply impossible to get a high rank in search engines with duplicate content.
- Shallow content – The lessons gives two pages of content, which cannot stand a chance of building an online business against people with hundreds of pages.
- Useless upsells – CB Pirate offers outdated turnkey systems multiple times at a lower price
- No freedom to choose what products to promote – In affiliate marketing, you can choose any niche you want, but it is not the case with CB Pirate as they are only focused on Making Money Online (MMO) niche.
- Low quality tools – There are no proper analytic tools to give any information on proper tracking. Only in knowing the results of any marketing campaign allows you to keep the best method that converts.
There are no shortcuts in building a successful online business. While it can be easy, it can also be a complicated process that requires training on the technical aspects. Once you get the hang of it, the rest follows easily.
At a first quick glance, Clickbank Pirate appears to be a system that comes to your rescue by offering training tools on how to set up an online business store automated to earn with little to no effort. Putting everything together, CB Pirate gives you old and irrelevant resources for a fee to promote the creator’s affiliate link, but never on your own affiliate links. This means promoting Clickbank products for a reduced commission.
It is easy to understand why this program targets newbies with little or no experience in affiliate marketing. The company knows that marketers with even the most basic knowledge can simply promote Clickbank Pirate and other Clickbank products on their own website with zero cost. It also means there is no need to be limited to just one program because money can be earned from other thousand affiliate programs out there, like Amazon, Target, Walmart, and more.
This leads to the ultimate issue that CB Pirate is about buying a program that does not deliver all its hype and promises. You pay for a program that does not actually teach you how to get traffic to the pages they are selling you. CB Pirate is a system that relies on links that you can use without paying for anything. The service only serves its creators.
Clickbank Pirate is not entirely a scam since you can always get a refund if you are not happy with the product. It is, however, not recommended, not only because the outdated products are absolutely not worth the price, but also because everything about Clickbank Pirate would not translate well to the marketing world of today.
If there is one lesson you need to learn today, it is to just avoid Clickbank Pirate.