In this Be The Boss Network Review I reveal the details of this product. Is it all it claims to be? Can you actually make a living online with this service? Lets dive in and see.
Be the Boss Network (BTBN) is essentially a website with a bunch of networks that can be browsed to find the perfect match for your interests in money-making home based business opportunities. BTBN claims to have a simplified approach to connect you with the right direct selling or home-based business suited to your interests and passion. It uses the product directory or MLM Directory to find the most suitable kind of Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) opportunities or Online Marketing Business that best fit your needs and skills. Using the platform is free, but you are charged once you are introduced and have decided to work with a specific company.
Be The Boss Network Review
Name: Be The Boss Network
Product Type: Directory for Home Based Businesses
Owner: Responsive Data LLC
Overall Rating: 13 out of 100 (0.65/5)
Be the Boss Network (BTBN) consists of an alphabetically-arranged list of all sorts of different MLM opportunities, both online and offline. Each company is briefly described, including initial cost details, contact information, top members, owners, and more. There are no exact explanations saying that the companies approve of BTBN. Almost like a classified page, they are just listed on the website and referred to as marketing opportunities.
BTBN is owned by Responsive Data, LLC, a company engaged in internet marketing services by providing lead generation services and prospect management solutions to companies in direct selling business.
Who is it for?
BTBN has no specific target audience. It is supposed to be a good choice for anyone who wants to earn money on the side. So, pretty much, BTBN is for:
- newbies without prior experience in the world of making money online, particularly those with an interest in MLM opportunities
- novices looking for opportunities who are willing to do the required research on specific business opportunities
How to Join
1. If you are a business owner
As a business owner, you can get started by creating an account at BTBN to have your company listed for free. It means your MLM company or business opportunity gets published in the directory without having to pay for it. All it takes is to submit all vital information about your company, including the average cost for a new person to join and sell your products. After the BTBN administration team reviews your profile, your company gets listed into the directory. There are no indications, however, that the current listings went through actual reviewing.
To be included in the “Featured” listing means to upgrade your account for a cost. Your company will be displayed on the very first page which users can see once the “MLM Directory” is clicked at the top of the site. The cost differs depending on the amount of exposure desired. For example, the homepage slots and the higher placed listings cost more money.
Obviously, BTBN is selling all sorts of products using the MLM directory to get the targeted list of potential customers. They capitalize on the interest of those signing up for the directory to earn money, so they smartly build a list of people who match their target market to a T.
2. If you are an income seeker
As one who is interested in making money online, simply click the MLM Directory and you will be presented with the “Featured” opportunities which was highly paid by business owners who want to advertise their company or products. The alphabetical listing allows to you browse opportunities easily or run a search from the top to find what you are specifically looking for.
Clicking on an individual listing will take you to the page where you can get more details, reviews, ratings, and other information about the company you are interested to join in.
The Matchmaking Process
Be the Boss Network matches individuals with the right company based on their traits or skills. For example, a person with marketing skills will be set up with a program where such capabilities can lead to success. BTBN claims to have matched more than 200,000 people with the right business opportunities already.
On the other hand, business owners are assisted in finding people listed on BTBN who are seeking financial growth. The one-stop MLM directory serves as a place to openly market the companies to the masses. Two types of listings for business are offered. The first one is the basic listing, which is free. The second is the premium listing which is assumed to get more attention than the free listing that is why it requires payment in order to be listed.
In essence, BTBN is the middleman between MLM companies and income seekers. In doing so, BTBN gets paid for referring companies to referrals looking for business opportunities.
How to Make Money from BTB Network
The promoters of BTBN are using the website as an MLM tool to direct users to their referral links. They charge business owners for listing their products in their directory and through commission. It shows BTBN has no sustainable business model of its own. It means they make money from these listings and they are practically dependent on sales to be generated by new users.
The MLM directory with its vast network of marketing opportunities provides access to BTBN members to link with their choice of company. By joining and selling their products, users earn commissions for each sale made by them in addition to the fixed percentage on the sales generated by their referrals or individuals they recruited to sell the products of the company. It is like a pyramid or Ponzi scheme where the amount of sales commission decreases at the lower level referrals.
What to Like About BTBN
- Free – There is no cost involved to sign up and join the network. It is also free to use the search/ matchmaking feature. The company charges when you choose to go forward after matching you with a business opportunity.
- Ease of access – It is a convenient way to find products, generate ideas and find opportunities in one place because the listing is arranged in alphabetical order.
- No training necessary – It only needs sorting through the list of business opportunities in the directory. Questions can be referred to the FAQ section, which provides vague answers.
- Star ratings and reviews – They are available for every business opportunity listed, although the legitimacy of those reviews is questionable.
- Your preferences are taken into account – During matchmaking, your interests, passions and hobbies are given consideration in order to find the right fit business opportunity for you.
What not to Like about BTBN
- Unreliable directory – It is a directory that combines good and bad companies. While there are legit companies, there are also companies involved in pyramid schemes. Many business opportunities have no success rate to boast about and are just simply scams. The directory still contains companies that are no longer active.
- Low quality products – Most companies offer products that are either of poor quality or priced higher compared to what are available in the market. Others hide their true price, including the start up cost
- Unverified reviews – There is no way to verify the legitimacy of the reviews and ratings. The few available ones posted on the website are pointless.
- Lack of support – BTBN assumes zero responsibility after the matchmaking process and you start working with the company of your choice. BTBN steps out of the picture even if something awry goes after handing you off to another company. There is no way to reach the admin, whether by phone, email, or social media channels.
- Lot of Spamming – Your email address will be bombarded with lots of upsell email spam containing lots of promotional offers from different companies.
- No tools or training – The network does not have many tools or training, instead you can get the training you want from other well-established MLM programs.
Be the Boss Network is a nice concept, only if it is executed well. It is not much of a training program, but simply a directory that promises to link people looking to make money online with MLM opportunities. The truth is, BTBN makes money by pushing you off to other companies that invested a price to have their products listed on the website.
A look at the product database, and it is easy to see that BTBN did not scrutinize these opportunities to make sure they are legitimate. Many business opportunities listed are either scams or with terrible success rates.
The large list of MLM opportunities may be helpful if you are dead set on joining an MLM, but a much more extensive research must be done before you join. Ultimately, BTBN is not to be trusted, not only for its reputation of walking out on you and providing no support when you start working with your “ideal opportunity,” but because its database is filled with scams.
Be the Boss Network is not in itself an outright scam because it simply provides the facility for linking business opportunities and opportunity seekers. On second thought, the fact that BTBN claims to be a legit network when clearly they are the ones deceiving innocent people into joining companies involved in scams is enough to make you think twice about signing up. Ultimately, your best stake is to steer clear of BTBN.