How should you react to GOOGLE SNIPER?. Is it legit or just another one of those time wasting, take your money and run products? I Reveal all the Detail here in this Google Sniper Review. Lets get started!
Google Sniper is an affiliate-marketing course developed as a tool to help both amateurs and seasoned marketers to make money through their affiliate websites. It is a course that mainly covers how to use successful campaigns with systems like Clickbank and how to find sellable products. From here, you can build “sniper sites” that will rank highly with Google and generate the best profits.
- 0.1 OVERVIEW
- 0.2 Google Sniper Review
- 0.3 Who is Google Sniper for?
- 0.4 Meet the Creator
- 0.5 Getting Started with Google Sniper
- 0.6 Major Components of the Google Sniper 3.0 Program
- 0.7 Step-By-Step
- 1 See How I Sell Products with Zero Inventory Using a Simple 4 Step Formula
- 2 Join over a Million Members
Google Sniper Review
- Product Name: Google Sniper 3.0
- Product Type: Self-Help eBook/Training Course
- Website: gsniper.com
- Creator: George Brown
- Price: $47 front-end one-time payment
- Rating: 60 out of 100 (3/5)
- Verdict: Legit
Who is Google Sniper for?
This is a starter package for novices as well as advanced marketers who are interested in building multiple blogs/sites to earn an additional or full-time online income.
Meet the Creator
Google Sniper was created by George Mantagu Brown. He was only 17 years old when he started his online business. By the age of 19, he was already a millionaire.
George created multiple systems, but his biggest success was Google Sniper. George made well over $500,000 in 2010 with the launch of Google Sniper without any cost or traffic generation. This marketing course replicates the system that George had used to establish himself as a successful internet marketer.
Google Sniper was created to enable individuals to reach George’s level of success and earn a full-time income online through his system. George’s massive success, as well as the others’ have shot Google Sniper’s viral popularity very quickly and became a favourite product of Clickbank affiliates.
Learn How to Start Your Own Fun Blog using My 4 Step Formula
Google Sniper is a training program that uses Google as the main traffic source. It promises to be a way to make both full-time and passive income online. The fact that it is one of the best-selling programs out there surely means there must be something about it that works. Does it measure to the expectations?
Getting Started with Google Sniper
The tutorials are presented in four elements: webinars, downloadable eBooks and PDFs, video training and external resource links that are updated with every new version of GSniper. Google Sniper 3.0 is the third instalment in the initial Google Sniper program.
The program begins with an introduction from George Brown who briefly talks about the system and how to navigate through the area. Newcomers who just joined the system are encouraged to jump straight to the Sniper Cash Machine to get a good take off in earning some money fast and a quick boost in earning the first $100.
Major Components of the Google Sniper 3.0 Program
The Google Sniper Course is the main training course consisting of modules that teach how to build niche websites and outsource certain tasks. The lessons are given through video training and eBook user manuals.
- Module 1: Master Manual & Maps: The manual is in PDF form providing tutorials on how to conduct a niche and keyword research, search for winning products (from Clickbank) to promote, and how to write SEO-friendly content in order to rank on the top spots on the search engine results pages.
- Module 2: The 7 Core Video Modules: This is a follow-up demonstration of what has been discussed in the PDF manual to walk you further through the process.
- Module 3: Stage 2: Bullet-proofing: This module provides strategies on how to reach and stay in the top positions on the search engine results pages.
- Module 4: Empire Module (Bonus): This module that teaches about outsourcing some tasks and activities in your business is useful for scaling up after your business has grown into an income empire.
- Module 5: Additional Training: Techniques to help you rank and get traffic through Building Backlinks are found in this module. It has eight training videos and two webinar videos, ranging from Conversions Optimization, Advanced Keyword Research, CPA Marketing, and more.
The Sniper X Training is the question and answer part catered by Live Questions & Answers webinars created by George himself. For reference purposes, all webinars are recorded. It includes two main components, namely:
- 30 training videos that include some ninja tactics and tips about improving your rankings and getting more traffic.
- Bi-weekly webinars with George Brown wherein previous webinars may be replayed.
The Sniper Cash Machine is a new program added to GSniper 3.0 and hyped as a help for newbies to make an easy entry to marketing. The section, though, appears to be created to simply help George market his product by capitalizing on your Facebook friends’ list.
The step-by-step procedure teaches how to set up a Clickbank account. Pre-created posts and email templates are provided for, which you can cut and paste on your friends’ accounts or emails, or post on Twitter and YouTube. If any of your contacts click or purchase the Google Sniper products, you get some commissions from it.
To sum it up, GSniper is a program that promises to help you create “sniper sites” with WordPress and with some plugins so you can climb to the top of Google’s search results. The key to the program’s success lies on how easy it is to find keywords that are potential money makers and get them ranked on Google by building mini-web pages. This involves using exact match domains to target specific keywords. These domains become an authority for the keyword or niche you want to rank for and ultimately get top rank on Google.
See How I Sell Products with Zero Inventory Using a Simple 4 Step Formula
Google Sniper Price and Up-sells
- Joining GSniper’s Core Training that includes the PDF Manual and the Video Series involves an initial one-time fee of $47.
- A recurring monthly payment of $47 is charged for Google Sniper X. If you try to leave the page, a 5-day trial period is offered at $1.00, followed by $67 per month.
- Elite Pack priced at $197; leave the page, you get $100 discount.
- Elite Upgrade (downsell) that costs $97
- Case Study Upgrade priced at $97
The program offers a 60-day money back guarantee through ClickBank.
The GS Support Desk: Tickets can be submitted to the dedicated support desk regarding problems about membership, access to materials or any other questions.
Webinar weekly Sniper X Q&A Coaching Webinars: George Brown offers an exclusive live coaching call every two weeks to teach the newest Sniping techniques and answer any questions from GSniper members.
What to Like about Google Sniper 3.0
- It is about affiliate marketing.
- The platform is easy to navigate.
- The easy-to-follow core training involves a step-by-step method on how to do affiliate marketing, which is through building your own website or blog, and driving organic traffic from the search engines.
- The 60-day money back guarantee is backed by Clickbank.
- There is a wide selection of informative videos.
- GSniper has helped many users to establish online business that generates passive income.
Complaints about Google Sniper 3.0
- Sneaky checkout process – The green button is turned on by default when you sign up for the “one-time-fee,” making you commit to pay the recurring monthly $47 for the Sniper X upsell.
- Too many upsells – They are also usually overpriced.
- Additional costs for external tools – Contrary to what the sale videos advertise that there is no need to pay for the setup, Google Sniper charges certain fees for the web hosting and the advanced SEO keyword research tool.
- Outdated videos and methods – The product still employ old tactics that no longer work today.
- Spammy techniques are taught – Using spammy methods to promote Google Sniper on Facebook and other social media platform may result in getting your accounts banned or harming your business.
- Confusing layout – There is the need to flip back and forth between the videos. The large amount of text consumes too much time.
It takes hard work to earn money. Google Sniper does its job in teaching you how affiliate marketing can give you results, but making money online does not happen overnight and it is not easy as Brown puts it. Although there are some reports of GSniper 3.0 users earning money from the program, it is not anywhere near the amount George tries to make you believe that you can earn in a day.
It must be made clear that Google Sniper is not an affiliate or a direct company from Google itself. Google Sniper is a legit affiliate marketing program that has come a long way. It is a system that uses ranking loopholes to help you land a top spot in search engine results.
Although there are a number of complaints, the program has the power to actually deliver a good income. It would, however, have been better if George made the effort to keep the training updated according to the new SEO tactics.
Nevertheless, with all the expensive upsells, costs of external tools, obsolete, irrelevant and spammy methods for social media promotions, and deceptive checkout process, GSniper is not worth the money they are asking you to pay because other sites with daily updates cost the same. Many of the tools and training methods are even available for free elsewhere.
Google Sniper is not a scam, but the product has lost its value in the current market. If you still want to learn the strategies and techniques of affiliate marketing all in one place and you have the money to spare, go ahead and take advantage of the product. You can be sure you are buying a legitimate product that is one of the most sold on Clickbank ever.
It would, however, be wiser to think about it before joining because frankly speaking, Google Sniper is only recommended to those who can manage to go back in time. Better yet, if you have no knowledge about internet marketing, stay away from the program.
Alternative Training Option
It can be overwhelming at times to learn the ins and outs of affiliate marketing, especially if you are new to the industry but also, if you have been in it a while! Therefore, great step-by-step training is essential to web-based success of course! So, here is a comparison between Google Sniper and another worldclass affiliate marketing training platform, Wealthy Affiliate!
Join over a Million Members
Who Have Started Their Own Online Business.
Learn How to Start Your Own Fun Blog using My 4 Step Formula
10 thoughts on “Google Sniper Review”
Great review of google sniper and I’m really glad I came across this review because it has given me so much insights as to what this program entails . though it is really a great initiative with good support, I really do not think I can get myself involved with this as of now based on the up sells. I don’t like getting myself involved with programs with upsells and besides, the cons are too much than to be ignored. Thanks
Hi Shelley! Thank you for your comments and taking time out to visit. Upsells for sure can put a lot of people off. It’s a valid reason to avoid such products. The ability to earn online should be the right of anyone without being hounded for more money for products which quite frankly, can be a waste of time and money.
Thanks again Shelley.
Thank you so much for taking your time to engage in this in depth and candid research work. I heard about the google sniper platform from a friend and thought I could try it ,but i felt that I needed to know more about it before diving into it. I now know a lot about it that what they can offer me. Engaging in nice reviews like this will continue to save people from wasting time. Thanks for this great review.
Hi Wiily, thanks for your comments and thoughts. I much appreciate you taking the time.
Thank you for this highly informative post about Google Sniper, and its relationship with Click bank. I personally found their techniques unethical, that is when I researched further about affiliate marketing, and was lucky to find Wealthy Affiliate. Wealthy Affiliate provides good training support and inhouse software called Jaaxy that help you find the great keywords. There are no hidden costs. You only pay your monthly premium of $49 (with a discount if you go annual) and have access to modern technology, responsive site support, and a great community that is there to help you all the way. Your post has confirmed that I made the right decision.
Hiya and thanks for stopping by and for your comments. I appreciate you taking the time. I would say that Wealthy Affiliate are one of the very few who don’t have ongoing annoying upsells that you never knew you needed. So, like you I also am alarmed when upsells are being pushed and in some cases forced upon you, unlike Wealthy Affiliate.
First impressions regarding this Google Sniper review – very positive because initially I thought that Google were behind so thanks for the clarification. I am not sure that Google Sniper would be something that I would consider spending time on. Overall though, I found the review both useful and interesting. Useful in the sence that it answers questions that I would have when considering a product such as this, but also gives me more useful information than I would expect, so thanks.
So great to have your comments and feedback. I appreciate you taking the time to do so. I do my best to bring my readers an extensive overview of a product related to online marketing that is being offered up to a global audience. Thanks again.
This is a nice overview of Google sniper. I have not heard of it but from what I can tell from your content, it’s been around for a while.
The worst promise you can give to a person is to join a business because it will give him money quick. I think it’s time people understood that every success takes hard work and time, then we will be safe from disapointments. If you really want to make serious income then you have to make a serious effort by giving your time and attention. It’s the only way!
Hi Sirmy! Great to have you take the time to visit and give your valid comments. There are those who are led to believe that making money online can be acheived with little effort. But it simply is not true as you pointed out. The sooner people realise this, the better off they will be. Thanks again for sharing Sirmy.